Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i cant seem to find this podcast on the apple podcast search

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

prefect posted:

That doesn't say she was pregnant when he had sex with her.

troika is a moron

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

moderately jihadist militias

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so i subscribed to the patreon now how do i get this poo poo on my phone?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'll contact you on the dbhq discord

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
John Dolan saying hentai.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the democrats!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
brown moses got named dropped (as bellingcat) and not in a positive light

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

coathat posted:

They don’t like him because he’s a mod

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Happy Underpants posted:

This style of polished baby tweets happened before but I can't remember the specifics.

:thejoke:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
american nazbols literally only exist online

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Also since I brought this up in the Chapo thread: the hammer & sword is a symbol of the Strasserist Black Front, which hasn't existed since the Night of the Long Knives. Russian Nazbols wore armbands with a grenade on them. Alexander Reid is so unbelievably full of poo poo he can't even get the symbolism right in his own obvious lie.

russian nazbols are goons?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how is carl zha this hot?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
breaking news: the hms child fucker sunk by iranian frog men.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao good take

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
protip: virginia oppossum are great at eating ticks. the average opposum is estimated to eat 5, 000 ticks in a season. they're obsessive groomers and will happily eat any they come across in doing so.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

possums are a seriously underrated wild animal

i had the good fortune to help raise a opossum in a wildlife education program at a nature preserve and have loved them ever since. she was a sweet little thing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Southpaugh posted:

This is not the first time a thread has come down with oppossum fever.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the humble opossum is a noble creature

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
misato is best. cool, competent, likes her beer.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Dolan might find the politics of Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 interesting considering they're stories of insurgencies against the established order using superior weapons. Gundam Wing is a bit shaky when it comes to coherency but in Gundam 00 they pretty much force the creation of a world government to fight Celestial Being.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
But the Gundam series he'd probably like the most is 008th MS Unit which gives a pretty good portrayal of guerrilla warfare and a self contained slice of the OYW and 0080 which is the story of a boy realizing war sucks.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mecha Gojira posted:

Don't know if I could handle a new episode. still reeling from weaponized ticks to be honest.

we just, like, dropped invasive species of potentially disease-carrying parasites from airplanes onto bird migration paths? just for the gently caress of it?

wanted to see how far they would travel! turns out far!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gently caress you

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dreylad posted:

Ames is still largely #cancelled by people who will never forgive him for the eXile book, there's no way in hell any leftwing podcast with any clout would ever have him on.

Dolan seems to avoid that due to his plagued grandpa status

what did ames do? name names?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

the original chapo reddit is a shitshow of libs and obvious cops now, and also weird horny posts about trans people to show how woke they are.

also the way they melt down when someone says aoc is maybe not all that is great too.

its a reddit community. of course it sucks.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Joementum posted:

Finally got around to listening to the PR episode and I love how committed the show is to making it hard to understand what the guest is saying. Even when they get a native English speaker, the phone line is terrible or there's a storm in the background, or the connection keeps cutting. It's magical.

it adds to the authenticity

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Big Dick Cheney posted:

I apologize for bring up a newsletter that is almost 2 months old. I know who the station chief was, but I cant figure out what the destroyed meeting was. Does anyone know?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing_in_Beirut

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao 300 killed by saudi friendly fire

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the complete 180 the public has taken on Soviet emigres really is breathtaking

what do you mean?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i mean i know how america turned on yakov smirnoff...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

on the new War Nerd they bring on Yasha to talk about US using immigrants as part of their soft power regime change strategy. so Soviet Jews used to be a protected and valued element of the American melting pot, but now because of Russiagate they’re all a 5th Column.

oh yeah that lol yeah dems have gone batshit over russians and it'd be hilarious if it also wasnt so sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
they call it third way for a reason