Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

listened to the episode about kirgizistan, i had no idea they had such a large scale ethnic cleansing during the 2000s

anyway death to the ngos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Frosted Flake posted:

If only there was a system of government in which Kyrgyz and Uzbeks got along... perhaps a union of republics...

people talking about the fall of the soviet union as a victory for minorities is kinda maddening after learning how minorities got and get treated in the newly independent republics

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Gay whiney Hitler

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Falukorv posted:

Curious to listen to the Trita Parsi episode. Since he's Swedish ive read a few OP-eds by him in swedish media outlets and he is one of the few sane voices on foreign policy in the swedish mainstream (i.e not a atlanticist hawk).

can you post a few of the good ones?

in my local paper alex voronov has been showing up regularly on the ledarsida writing about ukraine, very slava of course

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

john dolan playing rimworld

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Plutonis posted:

What the gently caress lol a HOI4 mod I follow (Cold War: The Iron Curtain) is adding Mark Ames in the future as a General/Advisor for Limonov if he manages to get in power in Russia

what advisor bonuses / general stats does he have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

you should love yourself, NOW!