Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

someone needs to go to John’s house and fix his wifi, or maybe he just can’t grasp not going to a hotel.

the second john has a stable and uncomplicated life/internet connection is the second I unsubscribe.

just catching up, listened to the g word episode. "the great houthini made all the food disappear" was an amazing line.

what a great podcast, puts all others to shame imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at them being terrified of black holes/death. Christianity did a number on their brains.

i have some bad news for you on ames' religious background...

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023
sometimes I think the people in this thread are so childish. I'm almost certain none of you knew anything about british guyana, and he did a good job teaching about it. so he's not ideologically perfect, it's something to complain about? it's really pathetic if you're so shallow in your beliefs that you can't even listen to someone tell you about something new if they're not ideologically pure enough.

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IS-K episode is great and I'm glad that it's saying what we're all thinking.

Other than "isis k is a cia cut out that attacks America's enemies" (duh) I really struggled to understand most of it. The guy just said so much and assumed so much knowledge from me the viewer

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023
I rank all the war nerd guests by how much of a cool weird uncle are they, and Annibale might just be the coolest weirdest uncle of all.