Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the newsletters come out semi-regularly. there was a new one about assassinations on the 13th. I asked them before if they were going to collect the newsletter in an archive for new subscribers, and Mark told me they were thinking about it but that was years ago.

if you have the rss feed then you ought to be getting the newsletters. that’s usually how the rss gets distributed in the first place. try checking your spam folder for war nerd.

I had an hour to kill so have my archive of the newsletters.

#22 - #138, with one or two missing after being eaten by gmail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

lily lynch is such a good guest

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

hadji murad posted:

i’m reading Erdogan Pizza and John mentions a leading American journalist who said that the Tutsis need to get over it on an episode. Who was that rear end in a top hat?

:10bux: on it being this since it was on africa war reporting

tatankatonk posted:

the ryan grim interview is amazing for reminding us/the hosts that they actually interviewed the nyt's jeffrey "Hamas committed mass rapes on 10/7" gettleman for episode 100 lmfao