Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

papa_november posted:

I don't think anyone bringing up the underage prostitute story has ever demonstrated any serious concern as to A) whether the person was even real, B) if the events transpired anything close to how they were written and C) how they're doing now. She's useful as something that can be flung at Ames by right-wing and liberal assholes and that's about as far as they will ever bother taking it.

Lol yeah lemme just dial up some rando probably-now-long-murdered lithuanian whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hmm, makes you think maybe we need to spend some real time to second guess if admitted rapists were really telling the truth.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Way to prove his point I guess.

Hmm sorry I'm not bending backwards to defend the rapist/liar.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Depending on who you are following on twitter it's either Russia losing or Ukraine losing. Build your own war adventure.

Russia isn't going to lose but it's possible that elements aren't going smoothly. At what point they switch to it not going smoothly enough that they rocket barrage neighborhoods is anyones to decide.