Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
I knew nothing of this and added it as a Shanaproject follow solely on the description. Hearing the sass between salaryman dude and Being X was like every single fedora-clad neckbeard getting their big philosophy debut and the subsequent metaphysical smackdown was wonderful.

Also Zac Bertschy thinks it's basically a fanwank over WWI era Germany so it never hurts to subvert the expectations of the ANN brass.

It's a fun follow-up to Drifters, if nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Where's the Nazi wizards irl

Castle Wolfenstein, probably

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Speaking as someone who was raised a proper reform Jew I want nothing more than for Being X to start somehow sneaking in the requirement to keep kosher onto Tanya

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

"now"? Jon Benjamin has existed for decades.

Wait, has Jon Benjamin stated doing anime dubs?

Can someone get me the number of his agent? I just wanna hear a few lines of H. Jon Benjamin as Shinji Ikari.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raenir Salazar posted:

What would the Soviets ride. IIRC Russia I think has some witch folklore like the Baba Yaga and her house that moves via chicken legs but nothing comes to mind for flying stuff.

Vodka bottles?

• Locked thread