Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

OnimaruXLR posted:

I've heard that this anime is just a lovely nerd getting smug about his+her grasp of infrastructure, supply, and management. How true is this?
The book is trash but the show has been alright so far, they changed some stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Namtab posted:

Also being x is an "old man commonly seen in generic novels" in the book, indicating closer ties to abrahamatic religion than the show.
Anthropomorphic gods are :mediocre:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Bricklord posted:

Curious as to why a diety would be obsessed with a single random rear end in a top hat, enjoying the show so far none the less.
The show handles that part much better than the comic or novel does.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Poil posted:

A loving recap episode for a one season show?
:psyduck:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Iretep posted:

Tanya will blame being X if she even stubs her foot basically.
Well he's such a prick that I wouldn't put it past him.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Is there some significance to the ending song changing? How many episodes are left?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Salaryman was living for his hobbies, but Tanya doesn't seem to have any

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Raenir Salazar posted:

Considering the industry I'm shocked they didn't include this.
They had something like that in the shorts, she just called them names

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

However, the other versions of that crystal that the rest of her group have do work without prayer. Really it's more a case of "your crystal doesn't work if you don't pray" rather than "your crystal only works when you pray", it's Being X being a dick rather than granting power.
If i remember right, her group has twin-crystals based off of her failed quad-crystal design

vvvvv Well, the regulars are supposed to be single core and her elite use a fancy dual core vvvvv

Jackard fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yep, the novel/manga Beings are anthropomorphic trash and ditching them made the show much better

Jackard fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Apr 2, 2017

• Locked thread