Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I love how Tanyas attempt to demoralize her trainees only strengthened their resolve.

e- Also technically Tanya did not commit any war crimes...I think...

boobytrapped a corpse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

how the heck did mary get a swiss gun

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

SIG MKMS

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Raenir Salazar posted:

Köln is too far to the rear for it to make sense as a nest of partisans.

Based on the maps I vaguely recall seeing, the city in question is actually likely either Reims which seems somewhat far forward, Arlon in the Netherlands, or Luxembourg City.

I'm slightly annoyed at the V-1's appearing this early when the first manned flight of the Heinkel He 178 wasn't until 1939. 1925 just seems way too early.

I say this mainly as someone who finds it interesting to speculate on the differences scientific development when applied to armaments might take in a world with practical magic and it kinda renders such a game more difficult with more egregious divergences; when everything else seems like it followed plausible paths this seems quite severe.

there is no such city as arlon in NL

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

same girl :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what the gently caress crunchyroll, how did they miss so many lines

• Locked thread