Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Having gone in blind, I see from the second episode that the plot is apparently God punishing an atheist by reincarnating them into a literal foxhole.

Gotta be honest, it's not the direction I expected the show to take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Liver Disaster posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was one out there, save for the whole middle aged man in a child's body bit.
You say that, but Elminster's probably done it at least once. Elminster Ed Greenwood is bad.

The series appears to have greater ambitions, but tbh I'd be fine with a comedy about an increasingly annoyed Tanya continually plotting to get away from the frontlines and ending up even deeper every time. Just mash up Catch 22/Ciaphas Cain/Irresponsible Captain Tylor, basically.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I keep meaning to watch Shirobako. Maybe I can view it in place of Tanya next week! :v:

It's not necessarily a bad sign though, is it? I seem to recall a couple other shows squeezed in a recap episode at least in part because the series' popularity caught fire and they needed to get new viewers up to speed (andyes, also to save time/money I'm sure).

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Agnostalgia posted:

This universe's Snoopy is gonna have it rough.
Or so you'd think, but it turns out the Snoopy equivalent actually is a magical flying dog possessed by the soul of an evangelical Satanist.

• Locked thread