Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Tanya is the Red Baron in a Fokker Dr.I (service ceiling 6,100 meters) while most of the Empire's mages are still flying Albatros C.IIIs (service ceiling 3,350 meters).

She is Manfred von Richthofen if he were a 10 year old wizard girl possessed by a middle-aged Japanese man.

This universe's Snoopy is gonna have it rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Really using mages as flight units regardless of armament seems way less useful than having them on infiltration and sabotage, especially with illusion magic having been shown to exist, but that wouldn't let the show be about magic sky fights over WW1 battlefields.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
I'm 100% sure the panzers are there because they look like what people think of as tanks and actual WWI tanks were hilarious.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Yeah, her's is the only one that's a big sphere everyone else in her battalion has rectangles like the rest of the empire's mages.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
I'm glad that the British mages ride flying broomsticks into battle.

• Locked thread