Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
It may just be an off-hand reference to how dogs were fitted with gas masks in WW1 due to chemical warfare. Maybe they weren't as effective as trackers or whatever, but you're not just going to let Mans Best Friend die a horrible death to gas. I don't think the anime has made any mention of chemical warfare yet? Which is why I think it's just a bit of flavor. Looks cool (Like loving everything in this show, god drat).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Tanya doesn't necessarily enjoy being sadistic and evil. She just takes rightful pride in a job well done. And her job is to be a monster.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
If I'm honest, I thought this was going to be garbage when I heard the concept.

I was wrong as gently caress. Probably my favorite show in a while.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
"prepare to release door-knockers"

hell yeah. hype for next episode.

• Locked thread