Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

I'm so glad Dr. Schugel is back. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

I'm sure it's just another case of the good Dr. Schugel's divine inspiration. And of Being X being a cheating rear end in a top hat.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

The Joint States of Amerika are probably just waiting for the right moment to swoop in and save the day, like usual.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

cant cook creole bream posted:

Can someone clarify what happened there for me?
The republic surrendered the capital and their navy is fleeing. Now they announced a cease fire but that's not good enough for Tanya, so she personally wants to wipe out all the remaining forces?
I know it would probably be better for the empire in the long run, but that's kind of a weird approach. And why was she so surprised at this outcome?

The navy and army are fleeing to regroup with the Republic's allies to kick off World War Let's All Kick The Empire's rear end. Giving up the capital was a feint.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

No.

• Locked thread