Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
Speaking about Being X, this little side animation is a rather amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJkRmV974oc

I also agree with Tanya that Being X is not a being worthy of praise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
One thing I noticed in this episode is that she is now Tanya "von" Degurechaff since she's been knighted, making her part of the nobility. Which probably comes with a whole host of perks.

Also the insignia on the collars of their dress uniforms are missing now since they are a top secret unit.

Myurton fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 3, 2017

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
I'll just put this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00F2B72FqVo

CHOCO!

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
Hey does anyone know exactly what rifles Tanya and her battalion use? Also what type of rifle did she get from that guy at the end of episode 7?

Mostly just curious if they are based off of real guns from WW1.

Also I don't know if this has been mentioned but if you check the earlier episodes Tanya's shoulder epaulets keep changing every time she goes up in rank and actually correspond to real ranks in the German army during WW1.

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag

Cool so it is based off a real gun. What about the rifles that the rest of her battalion uses?

• Locked thread