Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

hoobajoo posted:

She won't, Japanese doesn't have gendered pronouns. I agree it's not a major thing, though.

Er, some might argue that kare and kanojo would be fairly equivalent to he and she?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Raenir Salazar posted:

I beg to differ, France 1914.

Pretty sure 1914 wasn't part of the 21st century.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Poil posted:

A loving recap episode for a one season show? Why even bothering to air that poo poo? Just skip one week, it's better than an utterly pointless waste of everyone's time. :argh:

Er, you think they're putting them in because they want to?

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Raenir Salazar posted:

Does anyone know if this season covers all the material or can we maybe have to go into depression cycles of waiting for news for subsequent seasons?

There are 7 novels out, and the first 6 episodes seem to cover less than 1½ of them.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Music video for the full OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VRyiaszGtA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Oh, we're posting cosplays?

https://twitter.com/ketaro_ovn/status/844746042302087168