Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Truly, a thing of wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4J4z9jJy8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

thanks for this thread about a youtube video you mound of dogshit masquerading as a human person

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i hate that scene. its terrible overacting that takes you out of the movie

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

gary oldmans diary posted:

Terrible acting by Azaria or by Paceeno?

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
Didn't click

Trip report: just had a donut for breakfast. Would not click again, recommend not clicking link to oyhers as well.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

Agreed. It's not really just Pacino overacting that ruins the scene because I can imagine a person being like that. It is the reaction of everyone else overacting to this outrageous character that ruins it. I don't think a dude yelling about a great rear end should cause such shock to a bunch of grown men; especially those involved with murders on a daily basis.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

butterbar posted:

Didn't click

Trip report: just had a donut for breakfast. Would not click again, recommend not clicking link to oyhers as well.

hell yeah good rec

how was your donut

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*knock knock*

hey bitch, it's me, hank azaria's face

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

thanks for this thread about a youtube video you mound of dogshit masquerading as a human person

Turn on you're monitor

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

is this a gurf thread i can't tell

better vote 1 just to be safe

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Chrpno posted:

Turn on you're monitor

uh excuse me sir but it's actually "your"

as in "your thread is poo poo"

:eng101:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

The Human Crouton posted:

I can imagine a person being like that.
yeah but not the character pacino had been playing in every other scene in that movie. being wacky is supposed to accomplish something in that scene with azaria i guess

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

hth posted:

is this a gurf thread i can't tell

better vote 1 just to be safe

:agreed:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Human Crouton posted:

I don't think a dude yelling about a great rear end

i refuse to click this link because i refuse to click all links save those deemed proclick by my pals but this sounds like that time where pacino was like "and she got a bbbb-GREAT rear end" and id make a crazy face if i saw a dude talk so good. like c'mon you were gonna say big, why'd you switch it up on me? ya got me beat, pacino.

talking is cool when it's treated like a competition, you should always keep ppl on their toes never knowing what you'll say. granted this is almost cheating when you totally telegraph the bbbbb and then drop a GREAT but he gets away with it and that explains azaria's wowza

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I just thought, Hank Azaria....Azaria Chamberlain

am I on to something?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my dick gurf

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the thread OP I didn't realize that was Hank Azaria receiving the Great rear end line and I like seeing Hank Azaria in films and television.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chrpno posted:

I just thought, Hank Azaria....Azaria Chamberlain

am I on to something?

hmm

neville chamberlain

adrian neville

adrian brody

brody jenner

kris jenner

kris humphries

humphrey bogart

william henry bogart

william henry harrison

steve harrison

steve wilkos

...there you have it ... 9/11 was an inside job.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
He was great on Hermans Head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

i refuse to click this link because i refuse to click all links save those deemed proclick by my pals but this sounds like that time where pacino was like "and she got a bbbb-GREAT rear end" and id make a crazy face if i saw a dude talk so good. like c'mon you were gonna say big, why'd you switch it up on me? ya got me beat, pacino.

talking is cool when it's treated like a competition, you should always keep ppl on their toes never knowing what you'll say. granted this is almost cheating when you totally telegraph the bbbbb and then drop a GREAT but he gets away with it and that explains azaria's wowza

Do scent of a woman now

• Locked thread