Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
It'll be Barry Hall all over again.

E:fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Watch Stevie J get rubbed out and Cotchin get off. Just watch.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
That was a bullshit string of free kicks, holy moley

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Fuckin' hell the Tiges are getting a ride from the umps.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
That free kick was utterly ridiculous.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Vic bias, gutless MRP etc etc

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

I hope someone who's disqualified gets the most votes.

I don't, I don't wanna hear about how Chris Grant was robbed for the umpteenth year in a row.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Wasn't nearly as good as his one last year. :colbert:

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Welp, it's official, 2 Richmond Brownlow medalists in the one year.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Diet Crack posted:

Barry should be banned from football. I mean cmon, 3 strike rule.

He's probably just pole vaulted himself over the threshold of the number of total weeks suspended for a life ban. I'm sure he was well nudging it before he even started.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

What do we even do on a Friday night with no footy

Grand Final Marathon

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

thepokey posted:

My neighbour, who is psychic, says that she has noticed lots of crows flying around and it’s a sign the crows are going to win tomorrow. I pointed out that that’s not unusual and there have always been lots of crows flying around. She said the signs have been a long time (years) coming. So, uh, you heard it here first, folks!

I bet her log saw something.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
If that's true then I guess that means that Saints will chuck in an offer :downswords: (quitting footy forever if that happens)

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Thread: chuck in your Norm Smith/first goal/whatever predictions.

I'm going to for Brandon Ellis for Norm solely because I got him in a sweep. Aaaand Cameron for first goal after a lightning start by the Crows.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

realbez posted:

Yeah losing a prelim sucks but it is way easier than a gf loss.

I dunno, the 04/05 prelims sure tore my heart out as a barely teenaged Saints fan. The GF losses I managed to shut out most of the horror somehow.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Testekill posted:

They could have actually had Greg Champion performing That's the Thing About Football for once.

Ftfy

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
EDDIEBETTS!!!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Tiges are all at see, jeez.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Haha good kick.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Footy is cool and good!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Had a legit sobbing cry when Jack was interviewed. What the gently caress?!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

NTRabbit posted:

You're kidding yourself if you don't think the AFL bent over backwards to ensure that the Tigers received every single advantage the AFL could possibly control from week 1 until the final siren on Saturday. The AFL are the masters of identifying the outcome they desire and then using their systems to work backwards, the MRP is a perfect scale model.

yeah but the crows were poo poo

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
The tip is about the make a bundle on eBay if true.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

quote:

ST KILDA has flagged its interest in boosting its key defensive stocks by opening discussions with delisted Sydney backman Michael Talia.

I'm getting in early here with a backline/rack lines joke, just so you're all aware.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Largepotato posted:

Should just use Duckworth-Lewis to work it out.

I didn't know Billy Duckworth and Chris Lewis opened up a consultancy firm, but there you go.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

realbez posted:

i wonder what kind of soft drink Lever prefers

Kirks Sno-Dropping off some gear at the tip.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
It's gonna look terrible once the inevitable post career weight gain sets in :eyepop:

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Periphery posted:

Sloane would look pretty good running around in red, white and black imo.

Watch us have a stinker in 2018 and be a toxic wasteland to free agents as usual.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I can't tell if Kirin J Callinan's shtick is meant to be a joke or not. Its just like a very earnest of episode Mighty Boosh.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
virgin bog

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

The Deadly Hume posted:

I'd really have to do some double-blind A-B testing to decide which is better, Passiona or Pasito

What the gently caress happened to Tarax? They had the best creaming soda...

Tarax still exists in obscurity under the ownership of Schweppes. They even have a pineapple flavour, apparently!

Schlesische posted:

The Bundaberg soft drinks are amazing. The blood orange is good but the creaming soda and whatever the hell the other one I tried was were pretty good too.

The passionfruit one beats the heck out of both Pasito and Passiona for mine.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I too would hit the Cheezels and Coopers longnecks for a couple months if I put in a performance like that.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I also opted to donate my 2018 scarf to the Saints' community initiative thingo since I probably have enough to make a jumper out of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Toby Greene hasn't tried to injure anyone. (that we know of)

• Locked thread