Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:smith: What a terrible story, I hope she finds some happiness elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Richmond were most definitely the better side on the day. Crows looked flat as gently caress.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Shmoses posted:

I wonder if Tex Walker called him and gave him a spray

*BigFooty level rumor about Walker*

Shmoses: "Oh yeah I'm gonna run with this"

*someone calls Selwood Duckwood after his 5000th verifiable duck*

Shmoses: "gently caress gently caress gently caress how dare you how dare you sir!"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Cop that Geelong.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

Yes but diluting the rest of the comp while leaving the first premiers almost untouched doesn't play nearly as well into conspiracy victim bullshit.

Pretty sure it's not a conspiracy theory if the illuminati are releasing press releases saying "Victorian teams will be pinching players from the rest of the comp, kthxbye"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

I applied for the job to deal with those trolls for Adelaide, but since they looked at my application on the 26th and I haven't heard back, I clearly didn't get it

They dodged a bullet there

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

monolithburger posted:

I can't tell if Kirin J Callinan's shtick is meant to be a joke or not. Its just like a very earnest of episode Mighty Boosh.

It's definitely ironic/trolling type stuff. Viceland did a piece on him that was pretty funny in an awkward way.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

NPR Journalizard posted:

HSP is a box of chips covered in cheese then covered in kebab meat and then covered in hot chilli sauce and sour cream. It's a delicious carb overload.

My local doesn't do the cheese.

This must be rectified. Also combo meat + garlic sauce + bbq sauce :smuggo:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The Deadly Hume posted:

Melbourne and regional Victoria also has like 4 times the population of Adelaide going for it. If anything, it's Adelaide clubs that are being subsidised.

:laffo:

"Hey this entire state has a bigger population than your capital city! Suck it up SAilures."

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

4 times the population

5 times the teams

10000x the advantages

It's equitable because the majority of supporters are Victorian so other states don't get anything because the majority of supporters are Victorian so other states don't get anything because the majority of supporters are Victorian so other states don't get anything...

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Congratulations cmndstab! There seem to be a few Ausgoon parents around these days so don't be afraid to ask for advice/vent your frustrations

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Periphery posted:

Considering so many of you have kids there is a distinct lack of photos of adorable kids in team colours in this thread.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I really, really don't get horse racing. Is it like the appeal of the Sydney to Hobart? People who think it's the sport of kings are temporarily embarrassed millionaires or just have gambling problems?

• Locked thread