Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis posted:

They released SC2 so I wonder how bad was ghost

some serious pwns being handed out in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

some serious pwns being handed out in this thread

watch this one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

starcraft ghost didnt meet blizzards standrad because they found it fun during playtesting

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

starcraft ghost didnt meet blizzards standrad because they found it fun during playtesting

:lolplant:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
proto/unreleased games and unused content are extremely my poo poo and http://www.tcrf.net is one of my favorite web site

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

hiddenpalace.org is pretty similar to tcrf, but it actually has copies of various demos/e3 builds/prototype builds for various games if you want to play an unfinished version of the games you know and love.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Plebian Parasite posted:

hiddenpalace.org is pretty similar to tcrf, but it actually has copies of various demos/e3 builds/prototype builds for various games if you want to play an unfinished version of the games you know and love.

yeah ive known the guy who runs that site for a long time, he does the good poo poo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

absolutely anything posted:

yeah ive known the guy who runs that site for a long time, he does the good poo poo

props to him. ripping widely available demo disks seems easy enough, but I have no idea how he gets his hands on e3 tech demos and prototype builds, thats nuts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i thought i remembered seeing video of an amygdala crawling over the yarnham skyline from an early version of the game, but i'm not sure if that is real or not

• Locked thread