Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
did not help me escape emergencies, will test bigger size and report back 3/5 stars.

http://s.aliexpress.com/6VfuQZvi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
where does the foreskin go

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

I bought these (but not from this seller) they are awful, they make everything taste metallic and I'm still wondering which metals they taste of.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
It's nice how they don't float, but not nice mistakenly chewing on them. They're annoying to clean (dishwasher did nothing for the interior) and mine most definitely had a distinctive taste. Did you know you can go into a macdonalds and take as many individually wrapped straws as you want for free.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Yeah the light is directed almost entirely forwards so you can still see clearly. That little bit of light that isn't makes them uncomfortable to wear in complete darkness though.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I purchased a back-flow incense burner and it's really neat but the incense sold with it made my condo smell like burnt metals. Any incense cones work with it if but you have to make a little hole in the bottom and it's a pain to do with a screwdriver. Can anyone recommended a cheap tool to drill a very small hole?

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Something like this could really come in handy actually. Do they make it in people sizes?

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I like those backflow burners too, but it looks like they are about the same price on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073JB3VNV/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?psc=1

I think I’m going to get one, but not from Aliexpress because I want to play with it before April.

Word of advice those cheap, colorful almond shaped cones are all crap. Don't even light them once.

Blue Train posted:

I think you would want to search for "unscented base oil"

propylene glycol

Sinding Johansson fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Feb 5, 2018

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Most places that sell incense will also sell the usual brands in the form of cones. To get the back flow effect there has to be a small hole in the base of the cone. I haven't found quality cones with the hole preformed so I've just been drilling the holes myself. I have been able to do it with a small screwdriver but the pindrills posted a page or two back will hopefully make it easier.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
dick towel

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
So I bought a phone case on amazon and I received a convincing but low quality counterfeit. The case was 'shipped from and sold by amazon' and had I not already purchased the same case previously, I would never have known better. Funnily enough, the same counterfeit is available on aliexpress for $3, or about 5% of the amazon price. gently caress amazon, its either ali or brick and mortar for me from now on. It's all the same stuff these days, ali has better prices and better customer service.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
With what phones cost these days, you'd be crazy not to!

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I don't think it's worth $60 in the sense that it costs anywhere near that to manufacture one. To me, it's worth $60 because poo poo happens and a broken phone can cost a lot more than that. For the record, it was a 'lifeproof' brand case that was waterproof and had a built in screen protector. I had one for my last phone and it worked extremely well. I don't care about the brand and if I knew of a similarly protective case out there for less money I would purchase that instead.

The amazon review section is full of people complaining that their phone broke after a single drop. Reading between the lines, these are people who unknowingly received the counterfeit which can be had for much less than $60. I suspect they would still be upset even if they payed $3 on ali.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Sinding Johansson posted:

So I bought a phone case on amazon and I received a convincing but low quality counterfeit. The case was 'shipped from and sold by amazon' and had I not already purchased the same case previously, I would never have known better. Funnily enough, the same counterfeit is available on aliexpress for $3, or about 5% of the amazon price. gently caress amazon, its either ali or brick and mortar for me from now on. It's all the same stuff these days, ali has better prices and better customer service.

So Best Buy was selling counterfeit cases too lol but they were mixed in with a few genuine ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Anyone know what the correct search term on ali would be for felt tongue pads for poorly fitting shoes like these? "Shoe Tongue" only returns a specific style of vibrator and of course shoes.