Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Krakox posted:

I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > AliExpress! ... I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Well to be fair, if you're bigger than a 12-year-old boy you're "fat" in China.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

*sniiiifff* Baby wants to fuuuuuuck!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Me too https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dat...0cdbcf9f7&tpp=1

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also Shirt Talk; a lot of the allover print shirts will use a 100% manmade plasticky nylon shirt that is not breathable in the slightest, and will sweat and stink you up in short order with even the least exertions. If you want to do more than post an instagram of LOL @ my new tee you may be disappointed

Got my tank top today and the feeling is like... imagine a fabric that's as close to wearing rubber as you can get while still being "fabric". Mine was also just a hair too tight so I kinda peeled it off me when I got done trying it on. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I wore it for a day, it'd probably glue itself to my body permanently.

Also my seller graciously sent me a pair of tiny person's ankle socks. They were small enough that the only use I'd get out of them would be a cock sock.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I'm tempted to get this for wearing while biking/walking/jogging/whatever but I think deep down I know it's just a fanny pack in disguise: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...63fbffe50&tpp=1

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Maybe $9 is a little too much, but how could I pass this thing up? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pink-Squishy-Peach-Jun-Doll-Cellphone-Charms-Straps-Good-Quality-Kids-Toys-Gifts-1PCS/32792517028.html

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Has anyone here actually ordered and used the "fill up 100 water balloons" thing here? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32733301837.html?trace=msiteDetail2pcDetail

Last year at work we needed water balloons a lot and it took up hours getting them all prepped. We had some of these but they were the "official" ones aka like 10 bucks each. If this is the same poo poo for 90 cents hell yes.

How do those "work"? Do they just fill the water balloons to capacity until they get heavy and fall off like ripe fruit, held closed by those little rubber bands? Pretty neat idea if it actually works, but I guess you have to buy a ton of tiny rubber bands.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

When you play the game of thrones you either poo poo... or get off the pot.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I checked the feathers one, and the entire sheet is 50cm x 70 cm. Roughly 20" x 28". I hate when they do that. Wall decals in the store do it too.

That's one tiny couch.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Pick posted:

oh my god, I bought the mystery peanut and it is so much larger and so much worse than I ever could have imagined

Larger? After reading about it on X-Entertainment ages ago I always assumed it'd be at least 10 or 11 inches long, but it's like half that size.

But that noise it makes, I opened it once and while I was delighted to finally own a mystery peanut I vowed never to open that loving thing again.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Those panties look prison issue

e: I saw a kewpie doll in one of those sticker listings, which led me to this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...b0-3d49a314de87

Who wants 20 filthy bootleg mini kewpie dolls with mismatched heads? (I know I kinda do now)

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Apr 16, 2017

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I don't even care about my own penis, what the gently caress.

I'm just saying those are ugly underwear. So are tighty-whitey briefs and that's why I don't wear them.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

So my, um, this arrived the other day: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pink-Slow-Rising-Squishy-PEACH-JUN-Phone-Charms-Straps-Good-Quality-Kids-Toys-Gifts-1PCS/32792517028.html

And I got curious about this "Peach Jun" character, turns out he/she/it's a whole thing with a bunch of merchandise:

This is the only site that may hold the key: http://kobitos.com/ja/

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

batmansdrawers posted:

Just found these on amazon.... Want to give your infant niece/nephew nightmares forever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPpmhZy0tEg

I wish I could figure out how the gently caress to order a pair outside of Japan, because the website says they're about $12 USD http://www.agatsuma.co.jp/goods/detail.php?id=935

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

That's actually cool, and it works as a sweater pattern. I mean I'd never wear it out in public but it's neat.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

That stitching matches the tank top I bought from them, so that checks out.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Been spinning the poo poo out of this thing that somebody posted earlier in the thread: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Whi...2794207662.html

I never really knew I needed something to fiddle with until I started fiddling with something. One of the little plastic grommets keeps popping out every now and then, but other than that I like it!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Pick posted:

those things are awesome, but you MUST wear gloves. They are made of fiberglass, if you do not wear gloves you will get FIBER GLASS in your HANDS

So is getting fiberglass in your throat and mouth better? Like how do you not ingest that stuff in some way?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Duh Ugh posted:

But, that's a whole six cents. That's like 12 googly eyes or 1/6th of a dubious toothbrush.

I'm glad they pointed out it's a "novelty" or else I might have mistakenly used it on my teeth like a real toothbrush.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

A charcoal toothbrush might give you a nice smile, but to get the full effect you're gonna want to use a charcoal makeup blender and powdered charcoal eye shadow like this woman here:

Top it off with some rough grit sand makeup.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

Think of it like extortion, would you pay $3 to not get doxxed?

Yeah, you either A) get exactly the item you received and give 5 STARS EXEMPLARY EXCHANGE SIR THANK YOU on every rating or B) don't get what you were expecting or it's broken and just don't rate it. If you feel like getting another one just get another one.

You don't need Triads knocking down your door.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

To be fair, I filed a claim on an obviously-selling-from-China seller on Amazon when my item never arrived (months ago, like last year, still not here and never will be) and I got all my money back and I never got a packet of anthrax or had any shady types following my car around town.

But that's Amazon, so maybe they have better buyer protection (hah).

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

And that just goes on and on exponentially until it blows up in your vagina.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

fidget cubes and those spinning things are literally toys for autistic children

No you're thinking of smart phones.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I mean, if your poo poo is that simple and easy to reproduce by any idiot then gee whiz maybe don't make a Kickstarter and certainly don't loving post the full blueprints and sketches of it right on your Kickstarter page.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Sanguinary Novel posted:

You can already order the Mokuru knockoff as well, and that was funded in April

This thing: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1038095377/mokuru-the-amazing-desk-toy-that-you-can-take-anyw

Is that literally just an oblong hollow tube with a weight inside?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

Half of these people are way too good-looking to have to own a dakimakura, even ironically.

Some people just don't know how kawaii they are :nyoron:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

All I know is that cordyceps creep me the gently caress out and I'm not putting that fungus anywhere near my body.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I was about to enjoy a cup of tea until you fuckers started posting about how it was going to kill me.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Those banana seats don't really look stable, they're just a long tube that's folded around. It looks like you'd just slip right through the space in the middle if you shifted the wrong way.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

bog pixie posted:

This slime has the greatest product photo descriptions I've ever seen

terrible!!!

crazy girl!!!

Yes, yes you are :allears:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

It's been the opposite for me, the only thing I've been "eh" about was some incense holder that I didn't really need because I have a thing to use for incense already. It's been over a month and it's the only thing I never got, and it was like 2 bucks or less.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

A rare Deadpool with his head in mid regrowth.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

treiz01 posted:

There are more that didn't fit, like buff Rick and Summer, Scary Terry, sexy Summer, and then some heads, including SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Those had better be on your car bumper :colbert:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm deeply ashamed that I forgot to save the links.
You'll just have to search :effort:

I can't even fathom the search terms used to get "Gigantic Pencil Sharpener For Cucumber Facial Masks"

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

luncheon meat posted:

an optics miracle

So powerful you can watch the Rapture?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Fine I give in, I had a little extra money so I bought like a dozen weird LEGO knock-off minifigs.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You guys got me obsessed with knock-off minifigs. I've ordered a whole horror movie (and KFC and Back to the Future) set and I just now ordered like four visible anatomy minifigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Donald Trump with Chinese characteristics?

Also made with the cheapest, tackiest materials. It's too perfect.