Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who are the 129 people that didn’t find that maid outfit review helpful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ali Yeezy havers, what size should I go for if I'm usually a US 11.5?

e: Anybody buy a racing wheel on Ali? Figured I'd check with GT7 on PS5 coming out.

KDdidit fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 28, 2022

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Will do, just ordered.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think my fake Yeezy's are trapped in the locked down Covid port, bummer.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got my fake shoes. Look fine. I wear a US 11.5 so I ordered 47 1/3. A bit big but there’s no way I’d have been comfortable going the next size down. I usually end up in an 11.5 mostly for width and not length, so that may effect other sizing. I never tie up casual shoes though, so when I did lace these up they felt pretty well sized.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not a beanie, but many options. The shower curtain, comforter, and apron look promising.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I ordered a stainless steel necklace from Ali would it probably not be stainless steel and would it likely cause a rash or no?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good enough for me, thanks!

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anybody buy silicone rings? Was looking for colorful wedding bands as I didn’t mind buying decent ones from Amazon, bu I’m losing them too fast and looking for cheaper. Obviously I was resigned to getting a lot of cock rings when I searched, but I foolishly thought “silicone ring” wouldn’t default to all cock rings first.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For the first time in years I have an office at work. Ali have any entertaining or useful things to offer for that?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Do you want work safe or :nws: ?

Work safe is fine since I already get enough weird suggestions after searching for silicone rings.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ali bike stuff buyers: what parts can I reasonably buy and expect to work(ish) and what parts would I be insane to trust? Also, any accessory suggestions for a stock used hybrid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
AliExpress: link the dog burner