Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I wonder how many times I can drink out of this AliExpress glassware set before the thorium content in my body reaches dangerous levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Also if you buy dongs and such from aliexpress, you're likely to get a chemical stinkdong that burns the skin on your wrist, never mind your more sensitive areas. I learned that one via Amazon, too. It was like a dong-shaped chemical weapon

The wisdom of experience right there, folks.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Hug in a Can posted:

And sometimes you just end up with As Seen On TV-level stuff:

I love! AliExpress!

Oh, she's smilin' now, but once that boil from the skin-to-chinese-foam contact begins to fester she'll wish she just took the door handle to the temple, instead.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Also Pick jaguars are almost as cool as bats and I always abide by the "420 donate a portion of your income to the WWF erryday" rule, so good on you

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

WrenP-Complete posted:

well, i ordered $20 worth of weird-seeming plants today, let's see what happens!

My bets are all on the "WrenP is eventually engulfed by lovely exotic plants like that hillbilly from 'Creepshow,' praying for death" outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
That sizzling noise you hear/feel on conract is just the patented AE-brand spermicide going to work!

The asbestos lining also provides top-notch fire protection for your junk