Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I thought I was in the midwest.jpg thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

so you put those heads on a barbie doll? what do you do with heads?!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

gently caress yeah that's the good stuff

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I ordered some Micron drawing pens for next to nothing, the printed text seems a bit off. So probably counterfeit. I never bought original Microns, so can't really compare. Eh.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

pls don't put those dildos anywhere in your body. maybe use it as a coathanger.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

holy poo poo

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Carbon Thief posted:

Yeah, I have a bad feeling my couch is soon going to be covered in rocks and fruits.

What the gently caress is this thing?

Cabbage bird hand warmer??

poo poo I was hoping it's a seed

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

lol if you've never smoked a garlic skin blunt

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Pick posted:

GARDENING TIME

These vertical planters are very high quality and I've been impressed with them so far. Received in 10 days.

These fabric pots are decent quality, and were also received quickly. Much cheaper than normal pots, and drain well. They're not stylish but they're extremely functional.

None of my seeds have sprouted at all!

10 bucks sounds cool, will be interesting to see if they fall apart after the first season.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Palpek posted:

This hole was made for me:

DRR DRR DRR

I'd put some baby-shaped ice cubes in my whisky, and pretend I'm mayor of Neo Tokyo contemplating a purge of panther moderns.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...2735713187.html

May the God be with you.
Skull, flowers, feathers.

Who is this for? Some sort of pagan that has a god and also one or more goddesses?

I'm almost tempted to buy it and put it up just to confuse people. Maybe start objecting to things based on them being forbidden by my religion, and when people ask what religion I just point to the wall sticker.

that is primo stuff for the toilet door. every time people sit down to poo poo, they have to look at this weird god. thing.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...0608.0.0.PPNoss

Ahhh!

Oh good, when it senses human flesh it starts chewing. :stare:

No, this does not give me a good feeling at all.

killll meeeee

I'll buy it if it says "Mommy! Mommy!" in a high-pitch voice.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVGE5Bv-ryY

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Sanguinary Novel posted:

gently caress yes dremel engraving bits for dirt cheap. I do a lot of woodcuts, so this is loving awesome.

Has anyone ever ordered any of the off brand Copic markers before? There's a decent discount on them for the 7th sale and I might pick up a small set for funsies.

I bought Micron pen markers, they do their job, but let's see for how long.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Anyone in for cheap wargaming knockoffs or modeling kits? I searched a bit, but couldn't find a galore of "space marines galaxy soldiers" like you'd find with Lego stuff.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Most "leather" from Asian countries is actually made from cat skin. Hope I just ruined everyone's "leather" products.

Don't buy "leather" from AliExpress.

what is that a joke? cat skin, really?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

spog posted:

Makes sense: lead is easy to work with and they probably have lots left lying around from manufacturing paint, make-up and children's toys

I know little about weed: can you grow the stuff just as well on LEDs as you can on those incandescent lights that draw so much electricity?

Depends on the combined output of the LEDs I think. I've seen setups that use LEDs in addition to regular lighting, but if you're serious about growing best ask those dudes in TCC. There's a special thread for growing weed.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

you got gay patches

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

omg this is my favourite

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

Here they are. Don't laugh...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bes...0608.0.0.JFVxe1

Seriously, the most comfortable underwear you can get as a dude. Also, they have this rear seam so your don't get that diaper butt look that most boxer briefs give you. Naturally, you'll want to get the black ones unless you're into semi transparent underwear.

post a selfie

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

no

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I'm trying to think of a way to use it on my dick

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I'm guessing it's just a chunk of plutonium glowing inside.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Original_Z posted:

Recently I've been buying some automatic belts on the site, you can buy full belt kits for like $10, a fraction of what you'd pay for at the store. So far they've been pretty good quality and look good too.

Also on the AE reddit there's a seller answering questions from people, you can get an interesting look at some of the policies for sellers and how they interact with customers.

Interesting interview. There's a ratio between complaints and sales, if the ratio exceeds a certain percentage, the seller can't sell anything for a year. Might explain the panic when you don't like something.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Needs red paint and a Mao portrait.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Just buy a gun and gently caress it

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Cool Assassin's Creed cosplay.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Dude has nothing on this guy

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

mike12345 posted:

Dude has nothing on this guy

challenge for this thread: find all the crap pictured on aliexpress.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

It's from 1993.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I've been looking for black ink for drawing, but the prices are about the same as here in old Europe. Is it because shipping fluids is frowned up? Really weird. I thought I can get a gallon for 10 bucks, but no senor.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Pick posted:

There are a fair number of homogenous goods where AliExpress won't help you because the price in your home country is already very competitive or a loss leader.

No, it's not just that they're the same price, there's not a lot on offer in the first place. I'd expected at least one seller to have inks at varying sizes, but it's usually just a small bottle.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

gmq posted:

Did you try alibaba? Maybe it's one of those products that it's just not worth it to sell by the piece.

Yep, that's where they are. Good call.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

Man I really don't understand the censorship rules for these images

lnk

maybe so the original it's copied from can't be traced via image search?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Is it ok to buy a USB hub from AE, or is that one of those things that ocassionally explode when too cheap?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

I ordered some cheap "mushroom seeds" and was expecting either spawn plugs or the sawdust mixture that comes in commercial mushroom-making kits but instead I got what looks like actual seeds. I know a lot of spawn is made with grains but I don't see any kind of visible inoculation and the store page is just some stock photos with no instructions. I have some old grain I've been meaning to use up anyways so I'll try making a fresh batch of spawn with it and see if anything comes of it, I guess.

gz on your lentils

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

that is cute.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

those sweaters all look cool, but I have doubts if they're not using some lovely plastic material that makes you sweat & suffocates

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

the irony is that gucci probably stole it from another artist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

The spam you get from sellers is funny sometimes

quote:

I am Debbie from Elego, sales manager of Flying Team. It is my great honor to introduce our company Elego and our exclusive products to you.

1. Are you also getting tired of price competition, lower and lower profit?

2. Are you also drunk in rains of new products and hesitate which one to chose for your customer?

If you have these problems, I am getting in touch with you is correct, because we are meeting the same problem. Your customers push you lower cost and you will push your supplier.

In 2017, with lead of our boss Andy, Elego is opening a new way for our customers and also for our own. It is we are aiming to get more smaller brands but great products for our customers, and also get exclusive rights from our partners. You also like this, yes?

Yes I am drunk in rains of new products, Debbie