Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Oh hey I love AliExpress, Im currently in the middle of the shotgun like delivery spread of my last order. I did get this charming message a few days ago -

Yes I bought an LED RGB Lightbulb with built in Bluetooth speaker after seeing one at my friends place and it is rad as gently caress.

Im also guessing this is where an ex-colleague of mine got the supplies to do this to his car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Professor Shark posted:

What a goddamn idiot

Yeah im not a fan but theyre all vinyl so whatever I guess

cyberia posted:

Were they individual stickers? Because you can buy rolls of contact paper that is printed to look like a bunch of stickers to cover large areas like that.

Yeah i bought similar packs and you can choose fom the A, B, C, D etc set that are 100 unique vinyl stickers within each "set" but I just bought some to stick on my lovely laptop and a few other things, would never chuck em on a car. Id still prefer to have control over the placement and those vinyl wraps tend to repeat the pattern way too often

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Pick posted:

Yeah there's a weird thing where the app prices are always equal or less

Its not a weird thing as such, they just know they can push more ads that way because they know that people looking for 1$ purchases with free shipping are going to be tight cunts and endure the ads to save a few bucks. Guilty. They even say on the site "please use the loving app you get better deals". I love my cheap China poo poo and I pray Trump doesnt gently caress it up for me

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Justin Godscock posted:

What I don't get is I bought someone off EBay, shipped from China and it arrived not even a week later. Meanwhile, something I bought from Alibaba took six weeks to arrive from China.

I dont know how it is anywhere else but there is no way you'd get free shipping from Ebay in the EU, at the most on very limited selection anyway

Some stuff gets shipped or forwarded from the Netherlands, some from Germany, some from China from my experience

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

King Vidiot posted:

I really just want to see what they look like in-person. I can almost guarantee that they'll be misprinted, like they'll have screen printed the design on them with wrinkles in the fabric so you'll have huge white patches and lines all over your shirt. Or they'll be way more faded, or the colors will run in the wash and stain all of your clothes poo poo brown, and also probably the inside of your washing machine.

Hopefully I'm wrong though and it's permanent, pre-set dye which they've applied evenly to sheets of fabric. Just gigantic sheets of Homer Simpson, Rugrats, Obama, cocaine and corn.

The print is usually pretty well done and not mismatched at all, I have 2 at home of the sweater style. The material is usually a weird stretchy thin neopreney kinda material but theyre warm and comfortable so i got over that pretty fast. Can upload some pics later

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

King Vidiot posted:

That says "microwave oven", do they not melt somehow when anywhere near a 400+ degree oven?

e: and I'm talking about regular fabric oven mitts, like those cheap Marvel branded infinity gauntlet mitts that melted and burned people

https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/210786983-NOTICE-May-2016-Marvel-Infinity-Gauntlet-Oven-Mitt

Haha my friend works in marketing and gets all these subscription crates sent to her every month so she ends up giving all that stuff out to colleagues. She gave me that oven glove and it is indeed loving terrible at functioning as an oven glove.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Rockybar posted:

Got a link for this? Can't seem to find it (unless they don't ship to the UK)

AYe, this was the one -

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mul...2695031060.html

May need to grab this tshirt -

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Oh and here's the Psyduck shirt (select the first "colour")

http://tinyurl.com/jklhpnq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Nice looking case for my s6

10 fidget cubes

Best shirt

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Rip-N-Dip-Lord-Nermal-3D-Print-T-shirt-Cotton-Unisex-Summer-Tee-Shirts-Teen/32674657142.html