Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

everdave posted:

Hey thread - my oldest kid who is too cool for me anymore (she is only 12 but almost 6 feet tall) Yeezys came in. She did not ask for them but I asked her what shoes were cool at her school.

I beg her all the time do you want to go pick out clothes or shoes and always no.

I have to tell y’all, these came in and she put them on and wore them throughout the house. She was happy! Yes she knows they are fake or replicas but it’s the whole box with the keychain and stockx stuff. She was freaking stoked. Well worth the price and I’ve been wearing my white pair all the time bc no lie they are 5 times more comfortable than my pumas.

Very very glad I got these for her. Again she knows they aren’t $300 shoes but they drat well look like it.

Got the tail light color which I have too but I have not worn.

I got the 45 1/3 for her I wear the 47 and wouldn’t get smaller for either of us (yes we are tall)

This is so cute :3: What a magical memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

I have a package marked delivered on Wednesday that didn’t show up- after it was initially marked canceled before shipping!
Unperson_47’s predicament and the response here encouraged me to take action.

I sent a message to the seller saying “hi what’s going on” to establish an effort on my part, and I’ll dispute the order’s contents in 2 days.
Thanks all!

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

Hug in a Can posted:

I have a package marked delivered on Wednesday that didn’t show up- after it was initially marked canceled before shipping!
Unperson_47’s predicament and the response here encouraged me to take action.

I sent a message to the seller saying “hi what’s going on” to establish an effort on my part, and I’ll dispute the order’s contents in 2 days.
Thanks all!

No response, so I submitted a dispute with a message saying "I'll delay the dispute if you extend purchase protection."

They didn't respond to my message or to the dispute, so the dispute was automatically ruled in my favor.

The package arrived within 24 hours of the dispute closing. :sigh:

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:3: Cute fellas.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNYfLyO