Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapeshot
Oct 21, 2010

NuminaXLT posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Chr...156059d6b&tpp=1

I wonder how fast this would make my SNES explode/melt?

The 15 dollar one I bought last year worked OK and saved, but had an infinite money cheat constantly turned on. Obviously the plastic and label are lower quality than a real game. Lately they aren't including the save batteries because of the restrictions on mailing lithium batteries but you can install your own CR2032 when you get it. The Etsy sellers of reproduction games will charge you 3x as much for the same low quality product.

The Retro Gaming thread seems to like these Game Boy Color clones with a backlit screen: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-7-Kong-Feng-GB-Boy-Classic-Color-Handheld-Game-Console-Game-Player-with-Backlut-66/32691094474.html

You can get physical cartridges of ROM hacks too, but I can't find anyone selling Pokemon Cock Version right now. What a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapeshot
Oct 21, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Has anyone seen a store that sells game boy classic games? Searching is a huge pain in the rear end as it turns up GBA and various other variants that are not the original ones.

Try Xingqui Retro Game Store or Yuan Dian Digital Game, they list all their black and white Game Boy games as GBC but they're still there. Also searching for the title of a game usually gets better results than searching for the system name.