Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Facebook Aunt posted:

I thought maybe the related items at the bottom of the page might give a clue. I was wrong.

medical orthopedic instrument Spine Lumbar vertebra awl 3.3mm hole opener Pedicle screw open circuit tool 5.5 6.0 screw rod AO
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/med...2817074031.html

Item Type: Massage & Relaxation :stare:

have you ever heard of sounding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Hp died when they started cashing in their hard earned reputation, for big profits from their mass market consumer hardware

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Stamps in prison are a currency so just get the fake stamps and

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

There are also ones where they take iphone x guts and transplant them into a case that looks like the current model

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

They make really nice ones that are waterproof and can hold various combinations of cards in luxurious soft foam, those are great for travel

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Router planes are extremely good and cool, and are the only good type of router

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

just get a bluetooth fm transmitter for the cigarette lighter, also means you don’t have to suffer any weird software car play

Instead you can suffer with two times the connectivity and sound quality on par with am talk radio

A bluetooth to aux adapter is the way to go on the cheap