Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Any good sellers for coin cell batteries like 2032s that have a deceent amount of juice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

They make human wigs out of animal hair, you don't want to know what animal ashes are made of

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

All you need to do is bring your swimming suit to Baltimore and you can pick it up yourself

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Since nobody mentioned it yet, make sure you know the answer to this question to know which kind you need - should the back of the patch be soft (loop) or scratchy (hook)?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

2 days? Ali isn't amazon prime, it's the home of fake tracking numbers and (now less common) multi-month ship times

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

I was planning to save for a console, but wow if that doesn't look like a much better alternative. I'd actually trust a small industrial kind of setup like this a lot more than a storage device, the fact that it self-selects for a much more knowledgeable customer and has a relatively very low sales volume means the setup cost to get counterfeit stuff up and running doesn't have nearly as good of a payoff as selling 5 digits of orders for fake drives

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

If the car doesn't already have aux you can probably find an aftermarket adapter that plugs into the back of the stock radio to add a port

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

You won't need to use the eu plug, you can use any wall wart as long as the specs and pins are correct. Once you receive it you can see what the plug is supposed to spit out, DC is DC so long as you have the right number of pixies going on the right direction (my guess is a 19.5v laptop brick, but that's just purely a guess)

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

It's easy for them to pay when that mini computer suddenly becomes a 0,43€ Toy Ball Samples

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

1.2v had been standard for nimh forever because of how the battery chemistry works, that's why you either need to use alkaline or need to modify devices that are very voltage sensitive (like 120db bicycle horns)

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Croccers posted:

Does anyone have experience ordering from Alibaba?

I have, any particular questions? I dealt with printed materials, but getting a ton of those bottles should be relatively simple. Find a supplier that offers door to door, otherwise figuring out how to get a few cases out of a China factory is up to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Yeah, it's not like ebay where you should just click buy on whatever. Look at their storefront then send an inquiry from a relatively related item, that will let you talk one-on-one with the company's reps. Don't be afraid to hop around to other people if a rep seems like they're jerking you around, and DO try to haggle on the price, and make sure they know you want delivery to your door. They'll ask for your shipping imprint later, but that's just the text that goes on the outside of the shipping box and you can throw it together in Word after you look up the standard info/formatting

VVV: send the seller a message through the contact link. Think of aliexpress like amazon and alibaba like old etsy. The world is really small, you'll be basically one layer away from talking to people doing the actual physical work

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 10:07 on May 14, 2024