Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Amphigory posted:

All this Switch talk has reminded me:

Can anyone recommend a nice, classy gadget pouch / case to hold a Switch joy-con grip, and associated cables, dongles for our Switch? There's just a bunch of clutter on a book shelf at the moment

And a similar question for some travel storage for a load of USB cables, chargers and probably 4 reasonably bulky travel adapters? My solution for that at the moment is a lovely molle pouch with cables inside a bigger pouch where the adapters sit. It's not very "grown up" looking :(

There's a load of stuff in Amazon, but it'll be drop shipped and marked up anyways, and I've gotten a good steer in here many a time

I am a huge case guy. I have cases for most of my devices and handhelds.

If you're looking for quality, I'd look up "Waterfield Designs" for adult-themed (but expensive) Switch cases. I bought a "CitySlicker" for my 3DS years ago and it is the best case I have. I want to say that I've mentioned it in another thread, but was dismissed because of the price.

It's a good case...but it really is even more expensive now.

Although, since we're in the Ali thread you could probably go for something like a "GPS" case or some kind of camera case. Not much that's classy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU