Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Also for the people complaining that AliExpress stuff costs more on eBay, eBay has the advantage of having minimum ship times. If you order something off eBay it has max 4 weeks to get there, and if you pm them with a complaint a day before the deadline you will get your crap for free 100% of the time because small orders are given the lowest priority and the sellers don't argue over $5.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, clothing has crap on it that makes it easier to store and resist wrinkling, you should always wash that crap out before wearing

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You should wash "nice" things too

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Three-Phase posted:

Glad someone posted BigClive links on page one.

Counterfeit USB chargers can practically be death traps. Things like where there are minimum trace clearances between the 120V (240 for weird countries) and the 5V side that are ignored. Plus the output is usually crappy.

Your post just reminded me that I was going to PM you with a list of poo poo that was Super Wrong with my house when I got it rewired, I forget now, drat

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goon men don't have friends to give gifts to

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Astrobastard posted:

Im also guessing this is where an ex-colleague of mine got the supplies to do this to his car

What a goddamn idiot

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do these shirts and sweaters actually exist outside of bad photoshops?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I read Poorly Made in China and it actually made me feel physically ill, also the author went semi insane and stopped using soap based on his experiences lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I am loving dying over the re-purposed fleshlight parts into muffin molds lol I love capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm thinking if ordering a keychain pill container to put my Burt's Bees in because I can never find it in my bag. Is Chinese aluminum radioactive or lead infused or anything?