Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I get no NSFW suggestions, FWIW. (Anne, you said you don't either, right?) Maybe it's because I login with a Google smart login and I often have safe search enabled? I'm not sure if the settings possibly carry over like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Hmm I almost never click on the links labeled NSFW itt, maybe that explains it?

More than anything my suggestions seem dictated by things in my shopping cart, wish lists, and most recent search history, like within the last 48 hours. I do leave an awful lot of things in my shopping cart and wish lists that I'm thinking about.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Faded Mars posted:

I wish China Post would begin shipping parcels to Canada again/Canada Post would give them the go ahead. Got a bunch of tabs open for cheap junk I want to buy and all it says is Can Not Deliver to Canada!

Yeah I have a bunch of cheap stuff saved that says it's gonna cost a fortune to ship to Canada.

My understanding is that the Canada Post warehouses are full, so they can't efficiently receive and process new packages (and maybe envelope mail too). There are no estimates on how long it'll take to clear the backlog, all I've seen in the news is "regular service will not be returned until at least after Christmas."

Request: does anyone have a leather engraving service they like on Ali Express for wallets and the like?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Oh no, I don't know what "that guy with the light bulb" refers to, and I'm way too curious for my own good.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Betazoid posted:

These things are so handy. I have a mini one that I keep on my keys for an emergency :20bux:. I bought my husband one on Amazon for something like $18 a few years ago, and my $2 one from Ali is only missing the water seal (which is obviously more important for pills than for cash).

Edit: 81¢. Not $2.

US $0.83 49%OFF | 1PC Portable WaterProof Mini Blue Aluminum Keychain Tablet Storage Box Pill Bottle Case Holder Medicine Box Health Care
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cAIFhWPe

This item has negative four hearts on my app... somehow.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

Do not, just do not.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

value-brand cereal posted:

Thank you. The pretty colors are so alluring, but it's not worth it if the material is that lousy or overpriced.

Yeah, I bought some yarn just to test quality from a couple vendors last year and I think I wrote it up. It was really really bad quality, like felt like insulation.
Not usable.

The cotton embroidery floss is the same quality as other Chinese knockoffs - will tangle more than DMC but is absolutely usable.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I think it's to measure out doses of liquid or powder drugs and take the substance and crush and get rid of disposable cap you used to carry it in the club line or whatever. Used with the novel *arhexalamines (currently legal in many places but i don't know). You don't need to fill them all the way up. Usually don't see that style in the States or Canada. Disposable stealth though, imo.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

dudeness posted:

The balls are for playing PCPing Pong. You need 100 because at a certain point you just start to obliterate the balls. Which releases more PCP, which furthers the problem.

Well, 3-HO-PCP, but you're picking up what I'm laying down.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I think I just received something I didn't order???

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I recommend these linen storage bags - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32819261448.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dwfRjFr

(the blue ones with the pink and ivory flowers, called "Color: Blue flowers"). They are much higher quality than others I have ordered, some kind of strong vinyl or something.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

By popular demand posted:

Chonce- when changing some letters creates an entirely new linguist abomination.

I'm afraid this is the one God will destroy the world for.

CHONCE CHONCE CHONCE

:birdthunk:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Gyshall posted:

need some good gifts for my groomsmen, PYF suggestions tyia

I bought some of my best friends little mirrors with "leather" holders to do "makeup" off of.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I, too, am in the frog go zoom pin club.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick posted:

Oh no my decorative bag full of wires

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Consider online pharmacies in Canada? You may need to send them a valid prescription.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I keep on getting calls from DHL in Chinese, I cannot seem to get transferred to anyone who speaks English. I'm going to go through my Ali purchases and try and figure out what it might be. We haven't gotten any door tags.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Shut up Meg posted:

Coincidentally, I keep sending my bank details to this Nigerian Prince I know but he still hasn't sent me that money he promised.

E: it's a known scam and nothing to do with Ali.

Ohhhh, that's funny. It coincided with some stuff being delivered by Ali today. Well, good to know, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

AliX email title "You may enjoy LAMTOYS distressed kitten"

Uh OK let me see

FUUUCKK
                                                                                                                                                        /

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000966105711.html

Actually I do, even at that price :3:

(the orange kitty was sold out, there was one penguin suit left)

"15 cm high. Enough to contract your little luck."