Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I accidentally sent the butt pads i bought on ali to my boyfriend and now I'm afraid he'll think I hate his real butt

e: i tend to send him random cute poo poo i find all the time and didn't double check whether it retains the last address sent to over the default one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Pretty much. Sometimes you just wanna feel better about yourself with minimal effort, you know?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Hug in a Can posted:

how are the pockets on the harem pants, killingyouguy!?

I don't remember this dangeresque quote

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Shut up Meg posted:

(though interestingly, google gave me that result when I typed in 'black opinion', without even a 'did you mean...?', so we really can't be too sniffy about others getting names wrong in a foreign language)

Mine is "black optimum". "Opium" seems to be one of those forbidden things google autocomplete cannot suggest (because drugs bad)

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Fake edit: lol, didn't notice the little Versace logo peeking out there on the first one. Is ... is this stuff high fashion right now?

Versace has been going for neo-baroque style for a while now!

Check out this adorable baby set :3:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

RandomFerret posted:

Ear wax clears itself out naturally, only try to remove it manually if you have a medical condition effecting your ear canal, or you want to have one.

Love to naturally degunk my earbuds

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I use a q-tip because I have good control over my actions, maybe some people just jam it in idk

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, cool! I love it so much. I hope it makes it to Europe.

There's a Miniso store in Poland. I bought some counterfeit Lego Architecture sets there

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Kerbtree posted:

I suppose if you're really not that exciting, you could just make your knob look like a corncob, but what's the fun in that?

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as my dick slowly shrinks and transforms into a corn cob

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32953830843.html

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I bought the pregnant anime t-shirt for a friend and for some reason it has a giant "JONATHAN MORRIS 8/1/16" writing on it and we both don't know what it refers to!!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Fauxtool posted:

im glad you are familiar with the source material enough to confirm that they are children.

I feel like your avatar undermines this sick burn a bit

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Humphreys posted:

PFFFT! We used to use wood nails, hammer and the edge of the snooker table.

My friend in middle school gave herself a nose piercing using a paperclip heated over a lighter. Living in a tiny village loving blows when it comes to piercing hygiene

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Hug in a Can posted:

e: nevermind I'm buying this one, it's more high tech

...link? :shobon:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

All Metallic Vulvas Are Beautiful

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I got my Xiaomi AirDots in the mail and I figured that since they look 100% like they Haylou ones I can write an opinion. They sound surprisingly good! I'm surprised, considering my usual high standards regardin audio and the fact that they're 20 dollars for wireless earbuds, but I guess Xiaomi did make Piston 2s all the years ago, which were the top of the line under 20$. Very V-shaped sound but I guess that's the standard of Chi-Fi by now. The noise cancelling works well enough to make me not hear my pet rabbit jump on the couch behind me. Good purchase.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Basically it means the bass and treble get accentuated more than the mids (which are usually vocals)! Whether it's good or bad is really a matter of preference and what music you're most likely to listen to.

I kinda included a dig at the rest of chinese audio like KZ because a lot of the headphones people praise have, for me, really shrill trebles. I'm very sensitive to certain sounds though so ymmv.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Both of you should buy something nice for your fish ☺️

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Krakox posted:

I'm looking for an MP3 player that a kid could use but doesn't have WiFi. Strictly music, maybe coverart, no movies or games. A good ui is a huge plus. Y'all seen anything like that?

Sansa Clip +

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I’ve seen an inflammable cow and I wish I hadn’t.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

blatman posted:

I just need it to win a bet with an idiot, one of my coworkers insists that gay men give off significant radiation and that's how gaydar works and also why he refuses to be in the same room as the one brazenly-gay dude for longer than 30 or 40 seconds

some people would just go to HR with this but i like your approach

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Busy Bee posted:

Where do I apply for freebies?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Zaps ur muscle

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Unperson_47 posted:

What is the one in the top right that looks like a fried egg? Also the elven longbow/curved numbchucks next to it?

its piss

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Humphreys posted:

Budget 42-800 lens with really delivers... something.

No real time to actually use it yet. When I get my intervalometer for remote triggering I'll see what I can get of the moon and stars.

finally a way for me to take dick pics

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
They’re bite-sized

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Putting the „hot” in Hotline Miami huh

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I got a surprise SMS that someone sent me a courier package, and a day later I received my ali pins, except the form was... weird. It was two enveloped with a pin each, and also two silicone phone cases, all wrapped in the national courier service’s foil?

Have any of you ever received a package from ali that was so obviously handled by a local reshipper?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Has anyone tried using Ali for instant photography supplies?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Nah they usually take a month or two to arrive.

😠

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Killingyouguy! posted:

the.... pardon??
i'm learning so much today

it’s when you’re tired so you give your husband a mini doll version of you while you bing breaking bad

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
cummy candy

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
CBD doesn’t do jack poo poo so what’s the difference

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

The Wonder Weapon posted:

Hi it's been awhile since I've checked in on this thread. I have two questions:

1. Are people still placing and receiving orders despite COVID?
2. Is there a thread recommendation for wireless earbuds?

I have definitely been placing orders.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

St_Ides posted:

I have accepted that I am indeed a flashlight nerd.

Define "good normal"

What are you planning to do with it?

Are you looking for something small/keychain sized? Something for just working around the house? Something to set the trees on fire on the other side of a field?

Budget ballpark? $20? $100?

Don't get a zoomie like suggested above. They're inefficient trash that do nothing well. I have 4 of them I got before I actually learned about proper flashlights. They have crappy, usually bootleg LEDs that have terrible tints and colour reproduction. There's so many better options for not much more money.

Hey so what do flashlight nerds talk about with other flashlight nerds? It sounds fascinating

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

value-brand cereal posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001570748663.html
[EAM] Women Yellow Lantern Sleeve Long Gloves New Pu Leather Personality Fashion Tide All-match 2019 Autumn Winter 1DC977

Bonus: the small listings for the other colors makes them look like butt plugs, oops

Oh I wore those when I was doing the practical part of my vet tech course. A lot of people with short arms dropped out after that day

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Bored posted:

What is that minion holding? Cause it is the same color as its flesh.

He own dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Bored posted:

I don’t know why this makes me chuckle.

Maybe it’s the flourish on the crotch and butt
I need that fake versace in my life