Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I've gotten lucky with this site a couple times but consumer protections are horrible on it and I got burned p bad once

if I want to buy cheap stuff from China now I usually just pay a tiny bit more and get it off eBay and generally have a better experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
as an aside it's amazing how much China's postal service is subsidized that you can buy stuff like that spider thing for a dollar

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Does aliexpress sell furry poo poo (pick will know this) ?

Sorry, your search ' yiffy ' did not match any products. Please try again.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Roke. posted:

I bought an FPGA chip that is normally $23 for $10. Don't know if it works yet but we shall see

Edit: whoa

i should get a little bobblehead thing for my car

if thats is

i dont even know what the gently caress that is

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

This thread is simple and clean and comfortable to post in! Thanks!

My school tested Chinese and American chalk and crayons and the results were, don't eat chalk and crayons. I can't be more specific because I don't remember so unless someone wants me to look it up I'm not going to.

anybody try sticking those things up their rear end?