Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I looked up a laptop battery and shipping was $1,028

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Maybe I'm doing this wrong but I'm looking through the app and pretty much nothing looks like a good deal?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I bought a thing that cores an Apple and cuts it into 8 slices for $1.12. Can't wait for it to get here by summer.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

They were like "hey who's got the dirtiest and grossest phone? Ok let's use yours for the photo shoot".

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

My credit union just called me to confirm I actually authorized the $0.89 charge from alixespress lmao

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Snowy posted:

Anyone know how the sizing usually works? If I want a US men's large that's like 3XL isn't it? I bought a 3XL tshirt in Korea that was a large on the small side.

Also here's something :nws: that should probably be seen

Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/yuiy2aQZ

Yeah usually 2-3 sizes smaller.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Probably just buy it on Amazon for their return policy alone in case it's garbage.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Ah yes, the ol "make a knife look like a kids toy" trick. What's the worst that could happen.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

There's a good chance those leds won't come with a power supply fyi

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Check out this USB outlet with flame retarded panel

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Most "leather" from Asian countries is actually made from cat skin. Hope I just ruined everyone's "leather" products.

Don't buy "leather" from AliExpress.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

So how bad of an idea is it to purchase a battery for my laptop on AliExpress?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Duckula posted:

We have such sights to show you.

I'm the Irish "watch me pecker" description

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I'll join the silk poster gang. Got one for the movie Labyrinth (yes the David Bowie one) and the title and description all said it was Pans Labyrinth. But it looks awesome and nicer than a normal poster. If you frame it, just know they are kind of see through, so plan your backing accordingly.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

So my first tree is fully grown. Now what? It has a red package on it counting down from 72 hours but I can't click on it or anything. Don't I get some sort of prize? How do I redeem it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Duh Ugh posted:

You gotta tap the little red envelope thing hanging off the end.of the growth bar. Then your reward will popup. If it says you got zero coins, check your coupons.

Yeah it doesn't do anything. Nothing is responding to touch on the page. Stuff is moving, but nothing is responding to touch. What a colossal waste of time.