Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

luv 2 date boys posted:

I recently bought a bunch of shirts off aliexpress with this $50 Visa card I got for Christmas. Looking forward to three weeks from now so I can figure out which ones actually fit.

That is a great idea. I guess I'll have to go pick one up.
I spent an hour picking out poo poo to buy, only to discover(heh) that they don't take Discover(or Paypal).

I have a little throw away card with like 200-300 limit on it that I use for poo poo like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I ended up putting 105$ on a VISA gift card, and I spent like 96 and some change.

Please show me the most awesome/weirdest/whateverist you got for 8 dollars and under total.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Snowy posted:

Two of these

I ended up buying two of these:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Zoo...d5506&tpp=1

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
.......Why the gently caress is Aliexpress all in german for me now?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

That70sHeidi posted:

Ugh, so I bought a visa card to use on th site and it won't take it bcaus it dosn't hav a name attachd to it.

I did the same thing, and the problem is that it takes 24 hours before the money is actually on the card or something?
I dunno, all I know is, it hosed up the first time, then used it again with zero issue

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Sigh, I gotta find a better way to order from these places. Half my order got shipped, the other half got cancelled due to non-payment. It was all purchased at the same time, on a VISA gift card.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Killingyouguy! posted:

I use the same credit card I use for all my online purchases and I've never had an issue before. Didn't even occur to me to buy a prepaid visa.

Well, I wouldn't have bothered but they don't take Discover or American Express.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I need more cheap weird poo poo to sell to local retards at jacked up prices

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Man, a ton of the poo poo I ordered has gotten here quickly.

Bought 300 generic Magic eraser sponges.

SPONGES FOR YEARS AHAHAHA

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Meowtallica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Neurolimal posted:

They cant stop us, let em try, for heavy metals we will buy