Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I ordered a fair cup, a tiny pitcher made from very thin glass and it arrived in one piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
They make geared ones for squeezing tubes of paint too.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Temu keeps recommending me "I'm schizophrenic and I have a gun" shirts, what's that about?

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I have 80gb of raw photos on my 128gb phone right now. I do have cloud backups but I prefer to finish sorting and making long term backups before wiping them and I am a little behind.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I got a miyoo mini plus from temu for $50 after a coupon. I was curious how electronics would be shipped and the answer was still in a temu bag but placed in a styrofoam container.

I've played almost exclusively pico 8 games on it, although not the ones it came with which were all titled in Chinese.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
If anyone doesn't know there are two Celeste games for pico 8. I also liked Rolly, which reminded me of Nifflas' games. Alfonzo's Bowling Challenge was great.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Sioux posted:

Does AliExpress think we're idiots?

Yes.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
You should buy the original because Jeremy Parish is a cool guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

TrashMammal posted:

love it when aliexpress randomly decides that i’m turkish or whatever

Maybe you should stop and consider if they know something about you that you are yourself unaware of.