Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4

Senator Armstrong's speech from metal gear rising: revengeance is a beat for beat precognition of Trump's campaign and rise to ruler of the free world, up to an including the phrase 'we will make america great again!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Kojima did 11/9

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kojima is a bastard troll who routinely owns me

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Did he write that or was it some dude from Platinum?

Either way love Hideo. I'm playing slowly thru the mgs games again love Hideo

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Senator Snake: Mrs. DaVos.... I look forward to working with you, but I can't overlook your intimate ties with PMCs and the war economy. Would you say... War has changed?

DaVos: Senator, I fail to see the relevance --

Snake: Answer me!!

DaVos: at the base... Of the trees... You can find mushrooms.

Snake: thank you Mrs DaVos. Again I look forward to working with you.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

If trumps stupidity doesn't somehow be the catalyst for an outer heaven-esque pseudo state somewhere in the Middle East or Africa I'm going to consider him a complete and utter failure full stop

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Kojima didn't write Revengance

he did predict how the internet would destroy democracy in like 2001 tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
loving apostates

• Locked thread