Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How safe will you be under a Donald Trump presidency?
Safe
Extremely safe
View Results

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hello friends, in 2 days Donald J. Trump will be president and everything will be fine and good.

While things look dire, I have faith that everything will magically fix itself if we believe in ourselves and do nothing involving actual work.

Please, share your thoughts about how you and your loved ones will be safe forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
i just want to die covered in nazi blood, frankly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dom is Here posted:

i just want to die covered in nazi blood, frankly

Well then your wish will come true, buddy!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bJFa9tGSVs

:)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

This bad song doesn't seem particularly optimistic, friend

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Yinlock posted:

This bad song doesn't seem particularly optimistic, friend

its a good song

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
One day there will be no more humans :)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Life doesn't stop being funny just because the dead can't laugh.

And there will be deads.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
it's gonna be so cool once america is great again, when deer roam and frolick freely on the abandoned interstate, vines cover the crumbling skyscrapers, and mankind is a distant memory of gaia

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Things look bad but as soon as midterms roll around we can just fix all of this and things will go back to the way they were :)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

feetnotes posted:

Things look bad but as soon as midterms roll around we can just fix all of this and things will go back to the way they were :)

see this is the kind of go-getter attitude we need

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Magically, a charismatic hero will save us about 4 years from now. Nothing bad will happen until then. :banjo:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

After looking head on at the nuclear blast has blinded me and I can't get medical attention since it's considered pre-existing condition, the rest of my senses will become heightened. Cookies will smell real good

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

America is going to be so great that I can't even believe how great, how just phenomenal it will be. There will just be so much winning.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Jeb!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

As someone who already lives in the gently caress You Zone of america things can't get worse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
If the sum of all our fears comes true, i'll be one of the first of millions to be evaporated in nuclear holocaust.

If life goes on, I'll be a county official for the King's County Democrats in 2018.

• Locked thread