Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nioh is an upcoming hack-and-slash rpg with deep combat and ARPG style random loot. It has had an alpha and beta demo release, during which feedback was collected and clearly played a large role in improving the game. This weekend is the final demo prior to release and no one should miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The last demo goes live at 11EST, preload now ok

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Did back attacks always do this much damage? I remember from the last two demos that getting behind them meant they couldn't dodge or parry but I seem to be doing 2-3x as much damage attacking from behind

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can you please get a loving avatar, it's annoying me

I'm getting my pc next week and I'll make one ok

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dark Souls muscle memory has really dicked me over a bunch. The ki pulse also takes a lot of getting used to. I'm still really enjoying this though

I watched lobos do almost the whole demo without ki pulsing until like the very end so I guess you can just ignore it if you really don't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Foxhound posted:

Did he do the twilight version? Because it's an even bigger pain if you don't clear the yokai poo poo that's all over in every fight.

Yeah he did and he only ki pulsed on the boss but I don't think he did the ki pulse cleansing

• Locked thread