Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Dr evil voice: How about... Nioh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bolverkur posted:

pablo you motherfucking son of a bitch

:troll:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tbh I didn't even remember Bolverkur's post when I did it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Simpsons where Grampa gets the award for writing Itchy and Scratchy but it's me accepting empty quotes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ki pulsing is easier if you watch the ki meter, when the glowing portion reaches your remaining ki hit the button and it should work every time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

sting voice : niohh.. nioh.. niohhhh

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

at the date posted:

really looking forward to playing some dark souls 3 this weekend, new DLC coming out in March

btw did you hear about that stupid souls ripoff for uncurable weebs with levels made up of 5-foot wide corridors between amorphous grey rocks

gently caress off with this GBS poo poo

• Locked thread