Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DD for Double Dragon!

Anyway, the bit with Kanna looking for a comfortable place to sleep was very :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Dragons like to hoard treasure and friends are the greatest treasure of all. :smaug:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Tohru knows how to deal with birds. :)

DisDisDis posted:

dragon gayer
dragon layer

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Who the hell even watched Spiritpact?
I did, and couldn't even finish the first episode. It didn't strike me as being any fun or good.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Germans are really into Tanya the evil? Figures. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

All this fanart is bad for my blood sugar. :3:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lucoa, no... :gonk:

:cripes:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Why would anyone take what Kanna did as being anything more than trying to experience a kiss? :psyduck:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Kobayashi, Tohru, Kanna and Shouta going to the beach was pretty good. Eating crabs, fishing and some serious talking to make it meaningful. Too bad no other character went.

Very cool fireworks. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Seeing Kanna's severed head lying on the table with her usual facial expression was kinda weird though. :stare:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

What the hell kind of fruit was that?

Given how Elma and Tohru acted I almost expected them to be siblings. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

How old is Kanna by the way? If dragons mature a lot slower than humans it might cause problems in the future. :ohdear:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

1000 years old
That's far too many more years in school. :gonk:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe if she removed the freaking bone from the tail. Gross.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They weren't doing the serpentine thing move. 3/10 :colbert:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

At least I could understand a few words of that. Of course the visuals help, which makes it easy to guess that nurse-dragon was going for mouth to mouth. :v:

This thread made me look up Demi-chan and it was a lot of fun. I wonder how many good shows I miss every season. :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

1. The Steam sale is going on and it applies to anime.
2. http://store.steampowered.com/app/640570/Miss_Kobayashis_Dragon_Maid/

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Frankly that looks revolting. :barf:

I'd rather eat dragon tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe Elma could date a cafe owner? She visits the same place everyday because how delicious their pastries are and smiles at the owner everytime since she's so happy about eating it. After a while she gets asked out and goes to Kobayashi for advice in a mild state of panic. After being encouraged to give it a shot she goes on a date and the cafe owner brought some of her favorite foods along.

• Locked thread