Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

:stare: No thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

dogsicle posted:

thank god for this post, i almost watched an amv by someone with a weird username

You should watch it, but the joke was that I didn't want to subscribe.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, I agree, it wasn't the best episode, but that is probably because it was so bitter sweet as the end to a good show.

It was a very solid end though, probably one of the better ones I've seen in anime.

(I might not have seen the best)

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Hot take coming through; I don't think the scenes were problematic at all, were actually funny and people are overreacting to its inclusion.

Different folk, different strokes, but it gets really circle-jerky to hear peoples go "wow, this was a good show, except that part I didn't like" "yeah I know, what a totally unlikable part" "high five".

Now, I'm not going to say that others are wrong to not like the part, just that it's funnier if you keep in mind that he was summoning a demon and frankly got off easy.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Does this mean Japan is officially a less lovely place than the US?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Kanna is t he most powerful in this, sorry Lucuoa, you deserved getting arrested for lack of effort here.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Was pretty great for us Europeans.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Agronox posted:

Haruhi and Kyon get a somewhat ridiculous kiss in what is one of the best scenes of the show.

Mooooooooollllleeeeee.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I read the manga and I feel people overstate how terrible Iruru is. I was expecting truly worse things.

Also Asians are really loving short people, please don't size-shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
It is bad, but it's not really so bad that I'd tell someone that enjoyed Maid Dragon TV to not read the manga.

There's scenes in the anime too that put off some people as it is.

Like the Kanna/Saikawa scenes.

• Locked thread