Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Also I don't think Tohru knows how to make a recording on a camcorder or webcam or hidden camera or anything anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Are you guys kidding me with this?

Tohru's faction are evil dragons that kill humans and fight with God because it's a funny joke to compare that with the human world Tohru who loves her wife and raises a kid with her and makes friends with the humans that sell vegetables. Tohru doesn't really fit in with them but didn't realize it until she fell in love with Kobayashi and couldn't introduce her to her parents because they wouldn't approve of her lifestyle.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I appreciated that Tohru's dad, in his Big Stupid Violent Evil Dragon Way, was ultimately just concerned about his daughter falling in love with a human that was gonna die about five or ten thousand years earlier than she did.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Xelkelvos posted:

I feel like that, with all of that magical power there has to be at least one dragon that would know how to keep a human alive (and possibly eternally young) forever.

That's not really what dragons are for, they fight god and hoard treasure and breathe fire. Some day Kobayashi and Saikawa and Takiya and Shouta will all grow old and die and their dragon friends will be sad for a while and then move on with their lives, forever enriched by the love they shared.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Bad news about the entirety of human existence actually.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Maybe Cool saw the anime and realized that his manga could appeal to a much wider crowd of people that prefer a farcical but sweet and genuine story about a salarywoman who gets married to a dragon lady if he focuses less on the perving on giant boobs aspect of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Iruru could work fine as a moody teenage daughter character with a slight redesign to have more clothes and just not including a certain couple chapters, I think.

• Locked thread