Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

a kitten posted:

Maid Dragon meets many other animes; including, but not limited to: Non Non Biyori, Fate/ and Daily Lives of High School Boys.

http://streamable.com/p4tb5

Incredible, the Non Non Biyori one was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Hyouka was great.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Comrade Kirov posted:

Two episodes per volume, 50 dollars each...

Ha ha, what?

Is that for real?

Do I get an actual dragon maid if I buy the whole set?

Am I missing something? Like there being a bit more reasonably priced full release later down the line?

Is Japan going through 'Whatever-discs-are-made-out-of' crisis?

As others have said, the pricing is just that crazy in Japan. I would recommend getting a Nendoroid figure of one of the characters or something instead.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

So... Bad... :suicide:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Zeruel posted:

Wait a minute:

Are these Shouta's parents in front of Lucoa?

I like the woman facepalming as her husband stares with a big dumb smile.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Damnit, this room sure is dusty, it keeps getting in my eyes. :cry:

Great episode, great finale, one of the best anime this season. Bravo Kyoani.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I like the bit about how themes of coming to understand and accept yourself and others is "sickening", definitely something a well adjusted adult would say.

• Locked thread