Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Onean posted:

Of the dragons we know, the only ones not Chaos are Elma and Lucoa. Lucoa is neutral.

Oh Fafnir is chaos too. I thought he was neutral for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It kind of funny that Tohru was just an evil dragon before that.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Xelkelvos posted:

I think the Order/Chaos thing is probably a delineation given by the Gods and Humans. Chaos dragons basically hate or don't care about humans while Order dragons do. Tohru belonged to a family of Chaos dragons and probably killed a few while fending them off.

They appear to be actual factions as there are neutral ones who don't side with ether.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

AnoHito posted:

Yeah, I glanced at the manga just to see the character design everyone refused to shut up about, and it honestly didn't seem that bad (it did let me know that the original artwork is a bit rough to say the least, though)

But she's apparently not all that important anyway since the show's been perfectly fine without her.

Looking at myself it appears to just be her original outfit that is the problem. In normal clothes she looks fine.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I don't think she is, or they decided to retcon that at some point.

No they are still stated as being the same age.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Yeah, I checked again Tohru does say that in a recent chapter. Though same chapter Iruru says she's apparently about 16 when in human form and that's basically the age everyone treats her as. So I think maybe Dragons are just weird.

I think she was just told to say that was her age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Captain Invictus posted:

scorching, I agree

She is Kanna-sized. That's beyond "short", that's 3,000-year-old demon in the body of a child territory. I'm not even going to post some of the official art of her(hell even one of the covers, the fourth volume, is too much) because I don't really want to get in trouble.

She's like a good foot taller then Kanna. She goes up to Toru's mouth hightwise just from quickly checking.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 28, 2018

• Locked thread