Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
When KyoAni adapted Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, they invented a character from whole cloth (Dekomori) and she totally stole the show. It wouldn't be crazy for them to unperson Iruru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
IIRC somebody did the math and there's no way to stretch the currently released material into 13 episodes while still avoiding the Iruru stuff.
But KyoAni isn't in the business of selling uncensored blu-rays so I have faith in them. Their anime-original scenes have been ace so far.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
It's okay! Tohru boiled away the poison!
She won't eat it because it's kinda weird to eat your friend's body parts.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Kyoani still knocking it out of the part with original content. I don't recall Shouta ever really interacting with the rest of the cast in the manga so it's nice to see scenes like that.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Iruru has some interesting moments. Unlike the other chorogons she's completely unable to adapt to Earthly life. Even her human-form is grotesque, she's barely able to give herself working hands.
KyoAni could probably make her struggle to adapt into something heartwarming. As long as they skip a few chapters.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
There weren't any kisses in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai until the OVA either. So look forward to that I guess.

Question: Did Elma actually do anything, at all, since her introduction? Other than eat a food? Poor girl.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Umaru is like Dragon Maid if Tohru was a bad person who learned nothing

Fourthing Flying Witch though.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
It was a crime making Dragon Maid play during the graveyard shift on weekdays *both* times.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Cool's other works are 110% giant boobs and shotas so I don't think he's having a change of heart any time soon.

Those Kanna chapters were nice though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Iruru's clothing isn't the problem, it's the part where she's 3 feet tall and has boobs larger than her own head. It's, like, grotesque
She did get way better after her intro though and I would trust KyoAni to handle it.

• Locked thread