Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Saikawa's so adorable and adorably stupid! :allears:

Also I am totally down for more dragon dodgeball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Command Ant posted:

Was it when Kanna put the bunny keychain back instead of asking for it? Because that was the part that warmed my heart the most. :kimchi:

Or, was is this?

Lucoa's power is truly overwhelming.

They made him both enamored and terrified at the same time, and it's amazing

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

The Colonel posted:

this is the real reason symphogear will never get a dub

But how do you ham up some engrish in in english?

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I want a show that is nothing but Kanna and Renge doing poo poo together now.

Also since I was reminded of it by Renge, I went and checked and this things still exists: http://nyanpass.com/

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, definitely Python backend stuff. An authentication tool judging by the the libraries being used. No idea what the "for{}" in the first splash screen was though, the rest of them made sense.

Also gently caress that boss, and tohru getting him fired was amazing.

Also that training montage was amazing.

Also the teleport magic trick was amazing.

Also the Saikawa scenes were all amazing.

I think this is a good show.

Spiritus Nox posted:

I have yet to watch a KyoAni thing that I would give anything less than a B+.

You should probably never watch Kyoukai no Kanata or the second season of Chuunibyo or the second season of Free, potentially even the first season of Free.

KyoAni went through quite a bad phase.

ViggyNash fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Feb 13, 2017

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Aw... :(

I'm disappointed they didn't get someone to make fake-real code for them. They really just needed a dozen or so lines...

But I was mostly right. It's some small backend framework I've never heard of because Flask is all I need (until I finally loving get around to learning Django). Also if anyone wants more info on webpy here's their website: http://webpy.org/. Probably not too interesting a read for non-devs.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Helter Skelter posted:

It wasn't Tohru. :ssh:

Wait, then who? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Onean posted:

Kobayashi.

Is that implied? (then again I had no evidence tohru did it) It does make sense though, given how strangely passive aggressive she was during those parts.

• Locked thread