Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm really happy this show turned out as good as I was hoping. Super excited to be making new dragon friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Please direct your thoughtful insights to the Kobayashi thread, this is the Tohru thread for happy fun times

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Kanna trying to find places to fall asleep was very :kimchi:

Also I really like Lucoa's eyes

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Ghost Stories also had a fantastic dub

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief posted:

=The Mob Psycho 100 dub was amazing

Yeah but Dub Reigen's VA is a legendary piece of poo poo

Alfalfa The Roach fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Mar 5, 2017

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The main problem Tohru has is that her lifestyle determines her deathstyle

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

My first thought went to Persona 4's shadow selves more than anything

Anyways, that was a great finale to a great show. Probably my 2nd favorite of the season next to Demi-Chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Mr. Fowl posted:

I'd also recommend Devil is a Part-Timer. It's a funny show about idiots from a fantasy world trying to make it in our world. It's another show where you really get to like the characters by the end.

Seconding this, Devil is a Part-Timer is a good-rear end show and I really hope it did well in its initial run so we can get a second season

• Locked thread