Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

...The Scene?

the one we've been unable to shut up about for the last 3 pages (meaning kanna is imitating them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/_Selandis/status/832754604525940736

this may have been the entire post and yes I should have just reposted it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I just thought it was funny

e: VVV gently caress!!!!

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 20, 2017

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

Eat the tail like groceries

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

me too Orange Girl, me too

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I prefer a pair of big pectorals but out of consideration for the ladies and straight men who watch this show I'll say the big titties are good

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

yare yare

edit: jk new page who cares about vore

empty quote also someone take me up on the av cert tia

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

Now I'm going to hell, I hope you're happy :mad:

:bisonyes:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
wheres my Fafnir bathing wallpaper (with frog edit)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

1920x1080!

The frog cutout is kind of sloppy though :(

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Hey where should I send your av cert?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Like we all don't know who else fucks him everyday

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I like that Kobayashi has finally grown comfortable enough with Tohru to get caught up in the stupid dragon duels

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/skn029/status/835878323188187136

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Mr. Fowl posted:

This was a really good episode. It showed how much the relationships between Kobayashi, Tohru, and Kanna have grown--they've really become a family.

At this point, my ideal ending involves Kobayashi telling Tohru to call her by her yet-unmentioned first name :3:

This isn't how negotiations with Kyoani work.

You've gotta demand that they kiss, and then if you're lucky you'll get Tohru combing out Kobayashi's ponytail

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/shirotorajun/status/837406467883835392

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/sakuraibr/status/835653349215203330

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Lucoa gag was great and I'm still in love with her voice actor

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

A+ Episode

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Laughing My rear end Off that Kobayashi consciously gave Tohru an indirect kiss as a present

Guy Goodbody posted:

Eat the drat tail, Kobayashi

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Wait I missed that, where?

She tells Tohru "good job getting along with everyone" and hands her the teacup she's been drinking from and Tohru drinks it and says "it tastes like you"

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

I liked how Tohru was dressed as the girlfriend wearing the Kimono while Kobayashi wore the boring guy clothes.

I also found it kinda hilarious how Tohru's maid persona went out the window and couldn't resist the siren call of the Kotatsu.

Tohru just wants to be kabedon'd by kobayashi in a suit

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

a kitten posted:

Ko
Ta
Tsu

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Apparently the OVA is the hot springs and also the Valentine's chapters? Which seems like a bit of a weird fit TBH. It's the one where Tohru tries to spike Kobayashi's valentine's chocolate with a love potion and gets owned, which I'm not sure really fits Tohru's character anymore if this is set after the finale. We'll see how it goes, though.

Ok but what if, them exchanging valentines chocolate without the love potion

e:its right there in the PV lol

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Apr 6, 2017

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Negrostrike posted:

Lu...Lucoa, maybe?

I'm unironically in love with Lucoa's VA in this show and would watch 13 24 minute episodes of just her talking

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
In a shocking twist ending to the valentines arc, Tohru decides she doesn't need the love potion and Koba gets drunk and handsy like usual

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Fellis posted:

Did Kobayashi visit home with Tooru in the Manga? Want to see that scene

"Oh hey mom and dad, here's my new live-in maid who's obsessed with me and my adopted daughter....its uh been a interesting year"

"this is my girlfriend and our adopted daughter, I'm gay"

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Pretty hosed up that a shirtless woman would have nipples but that's the perverted Japanese for you

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Zore posted:

I think the difference with those is that the whole world is fantastical there rather than the fantastic invading something otherwise mundane.

A better example might be things like Bewitched or I Dream of Jeanie which are structurally really similar to Dragon Maid.

there's rear end tons of low fantasy poo poo out there it's like all Neil Gaiman writes (I think)

what does HBO's True Blood tell us about the happiness of the American worker?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/silvakuros/status/881300719420166144

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Is that a different author than the original?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
It's a shame the guy who led to the making of the best Kiyoani anime by a mile is a monster hwo deserves to die but that's how it is

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I can definitely live out all my years without an ojojo anime

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I don't remember it now but when i read the playdate bit in the manga i definitely had the impression the guy was horny for children

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the dick thing was pretty funny though

he really did it lmao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
If I can finish a second season of Maidragon it'll be a better show than Eupho but since it's probably won't get a second season we may never find out

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I was gonna say they'd remove or significantly rewrite her but then again we got 5 shouta gets crushed by whaatsherface big titties jokes an ep so

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I for one care about Squark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
deviant sexfriend

• Locked thread