Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/toneeartwork/status/840782707068100612

wew

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Hypha posted:

How much of a say does the original author have in their works when dealing with KyoAni? Have there been writers who rejected the KyoAni modifications or who have refused to work with the studio? Maybe it is just me but losing the definitive control of a work would bother me a lot, especially if the other version becomes considered better.

Has a manga or whatever gotten better after the KyoAni treatment? *crosses fingers.

Cool excitedly tweets about the anime with a few new sketches every day it airs and he seems to like it. How much say an author has can fluctuate but it tends to be a cooperative effort limited by how busy the creator is.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Isn't that the girl Tohru met in the magic world?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Guy Goodbody posted:

Eat the drat tail, Kobayashi

isn't she already drinking the broth made from tail stock even if she takes the meat out??

she'll drink tohru's juices but won't eat her meat... makes u think

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

The show looks (and is, honestly) so much better than the [thing kyoani adapted].

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
PAN PAKA PAN~

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you didn't have to post it. i've never stopped replaying that scene in my head since it aired

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/867336227959087108

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
sasuga chorogon

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah kannas daily life is good. its not as witty or impactful I'd say, but also lacks any of Cool's perversions, so it's just a chill medium

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
^ iruru figured out hands earlier yeah

chapter 48 was ok hand emoji. heres a full-page spread for the important moment

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's a good combo. my uni cafeteria had a bacon day once and they made bacon brittle instead of peanut brittle. ohhhhhhhh man

it was almost as good as the maidragon ova

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I don't think she is, or they decided to retcon that at some point.

She was Tohru's peer in some senses, but she played with Kanna and they got in trouble for playing pranks at some point before the story begins. There's no 1:1 equivalence between them

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
monsterperson

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DisDisDis posted:

I was gonna say they'd remove or significantly rewrite her but then again we got 5 shouta gets crushed by whaatsherface big titties jokes an ep so

wish that were me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Ya’ll this desperate to just mirror the same page 58 times now

• Locked thread